Evansville Surgery Center (ESC) offers a wealth of job opportunities, but most importantly, it offers the chance to make a real difference. At ESC, we employ individuals with the highest level of expertise in providing patient care and superior service in an Ambulatory Surgery Center.
ESC has been recognized by Becker’s Hospital and ASC Review as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
Careers at Evansville Surgery Center
At ESC you will discover a culture of excellence, teamwork, and professionalism. The key success is our dedicated staff. Our mission is to provide our patients and physicians with an exceptional surgical experience. We expect the best and encourage our staff to continue development through ongoing education and education assistance.
As an employee of Evansville Surgery Center you will enjoy a variety of benefits:
- 401k Plan
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- PTO Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Wellness
- Certification Opportunities
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Recognition
- On-site Fitness Facilities
- Day Care
Types of employment at ESC:
- Full-time: employees working 60+ hours per 2-week pay period and are eligible for all benefits.
- Part-time: employees working 48-69 hours per 2-week pay period. These employees enjoy many of the same benefits that full-time staff are eligible for.
- PRN: employees that work on an “as needed” basis. These flexible positions require no time commitment other than the hours they schedule with the manager. No benefits are offered in this position.